Sunday, December 4, 2011

Up High








It's getting cold here!  However, I am never willing to give up my skirts and dresses for any weather, so knee-high, and even thigh -high, socks have been my way of keeping my favorite pieces alive.  Surprisingly, they keep you quite warm and add a really nice appeal to the outfit because they put focus on your bangin' legs.  You know.  These bloggers and celebs show just about every way they can work; with skirts, dresses, and even shorts.  My personal favorites are bonnie Barton of Flashes of Style in the first photo, and Sarah Jessica Parker.  But I am completely biased towards SJP and automatically love everything she does.  Clearly though, these higher than usual socks are a hit and they are a super cheap way to add a little extra to an outfit this winter!
xoxo Liz