Sunday, November 20, 2011

Black and White Affair


{Blake Lively}


{Byrdie Bell}


{Ashley Greene}


{Sarah Hyland}


{Emma Roberts}


There is nothing simpler than black and white, and often times I underestimate the two being paired together.  However, these ladies proved me wrong.  Black and white together is timeless and classic, and most often, you can't go wrong!  My favorite here would have to be Emma Robert's look (I save the best for last, you see.)  Everything about her is so elegant, from the delicately detailed lace top and flowing velvet skirt, to her perfectly wavy and volumized golden locks.  Not to mention the appropriate splash of color she added with her red clutch and lips. Perfection. My only wish is that I had somewhere fancy to go so I could copy this look completely.  Outfit post soon I hope? I feel one coming on...
xoxo Liz