Thursday, November 3, 2011

From Gap to Gucci

If some of you dedicated readers remember, I was reading The Devil Wears Prada for an English project. Part of the project is to watch the movie as well, so I was beyond ecstatic to watch one of my favorite movies! So ecstatic in fact, that it gave me a little inspiration for this post. Below are a few of the best looks from the main character, Andrea, after she was given a makeover; turning her from drab to fab with some major adjustments wardrobe-wise.

{Andrea getting some help from the fashion closet at Runway magazine}

{Andrea's makeover debut, in thigh high Chanel boots}





For all of you who are huge fans of the movie like myself, I really reccomend reading the book....And if you thought that Andrea's boss is the devil in Editor-in-Chief form, then just wait until you read the book!
xoxo Valeria