Friday, November 4, 2011

Wishlist






So I've been browsing Threadsence quite a lot lately, and today I decided it was time to show you all the looks that I've been crushing on.  I hate to say this, for fear of a lack of creativity on my part, but if I could buy the exact pieces that make up each of these outfits...I would.  I just don't have that kind of dough though. YAY RHYMES.  Back to the clothes, a trend here? Functional yet absolutely fashionable footwear.  With winter literally rushing towards us, I've been looking into functional lace up boots such as these.  A second trend seen in two of the photos, asymmetrical hem lines! I'm pretty sure I own nothing that has this and lately I've fallen in love! Something about it just catches the eye and makes it more interesting.  Final trend I swear, showing the legs! Even in winter, if I have the option to not wear jeans, I take it.  Lately I've been doing mini-skirts with knee-high boots, but why not reverse this? Dresses or skirts that come below the knee and a pair of ankle boots. Perfection
                                               xoxo Liz