Thursday, July 21, 2011

Beat the Heat!

On these hot and humid summer days I can't help but want to wear ONLY a bathing suit. But I think it might be a little awkward to walk around town in just a swimsuit...and possibly illegal (well maybe I'm exaggerating,but its a social rule I don't intend on breaking). So, I decided to look back to the best looks from this year's Coachella. These pictures gave me hope and inspiration in my time of need! 


 {A very patriotic Kate Bosworth}


 {Fashion-forward sisters}




 {Alexa Chung, Harley Vierra Newton, and Whitney Port all in white}


 {Diane Kruger in a body hugging striped dress}


{Isabel Lucas going for a hippie look, wearing a knitted top over a maxi dress}

If all these pictures can't get you out of the funk I'm certainly in, well then the heat has really gotten to you!
xoxo Valeria