Friday, July 29, 2011

Vintage For the Win!









 This clutch has to be the most special item that I own, and the reason is that it is V I N T A G E.  It was my grandma's when she was my age! C'mon, how cool?  I'm currently obsessing over its beauty and detailed beading, and the fact that it comes from a time period completely unlike my own and I can give it a second life just amazes me.  For those of you that have vintage pieces of your own, i'm sure you guard them with your lives.  Plus, I love knowing that by this time, its one-of-a-kind! Well, that's all for my lazy post today...however...











Valeria and I will be attending Savage Beauty this weekend at the MET! This means you should be expecting pictures of our journey. For the readers that are clueless, this is a special exhibit that is 100 percent McQueen creations. I drooled over the pictures on the website and cannot wait to see the real thing.

“You’ve got to know the rules to break them. That’s what I’m here for, to demolish the rules but to keep the tradition.”
—Alexander McQueen