Monday, July 25, 2011

Saratoga Springs has sprung!








This weekend my family and I had the privilege of staying at our friends lake house up in Saratoga Springs.  The house is literally on the lake and is more beautiful than you could imagine.  The days consisted of eating, lounging, tubing, boating, kayaking (my fave), swimming, and exploring the town! That was where I was able to take shots of the incredibly unique styles in the many boutiques there.  Saratoga is known for its race track (think of a slightly smaller Kentucky Derby) and we just happened to be there for opening weekend. The town was more alive than ever and I was overwhelmed with the art and street performers. I can't even describe my love for this place! So I recommend you all get your butts up there and see this beauty for yourselves!