Sunday, July 24, 2011

LEMONADE FOR LEUKEMIA

I spent the afternoon at a Lemonade for Leukemia stand at my friend's house, a fundraiser for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society. It was great to see so many people helping to make a difference and to know that people care. News 12 showed up this year to film and we all stood by the TV to see our house-front lemonade stand getting media attention! The 5 o'clock news is a BIG deal...HUGE! I had a fun time as usual (it has been the 5th annual lemonade stand) and can't wait for next year's! Bloggers, I hope to see you there!


 















 

 {bracelets: some made, some bought}
{Me wearing this year's t-shirt! skirt: Forever 21}

 
{Last year's colorful t-shirts}


{My Lemonade for Leukemia and Cupcakes for a Cure shirts}

Clearly  I LOVE the shirts, and enjoy seeing my collection grow each year! Start your own by purchasing some t-shirts


{More t-shirt designs from this year, get yourselves a few, they're so cute!}


xoxo Valeria