Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Flying Solo


To begin my first post without Valeria *quietly sobbing* I've decided to show 5 photos that can sum up my past week. 

  What time is it? SUMMERTIME! This barefoot picture can be applied to my entire summer because there is nothing better than free feet. It's timeless style if you ask me. 
 My gorgeous cat Cocoa, she is the star of most of my photo shoots especially this past week because we were pre-bloggin' it up! 
 What would summer be without the pool? NOT SUMMER THAT'S WHAT.  This heat wave has been  a major damper on my style because I need to wear as little as possible, and as the Man Repeller has taught us all, layers are a girls best friend! Luckily, the pool is always waiting.

   Ah yes, I've been waiting for this. My accessory of the moment is this adorable dream catcher necklace.  Valeria and I picked up matching ones (hers is orange) at an Italian festival we recently attended.  Needless to say it is me in necklace form.  From the colorful beads to the feathers, and of course the fact that it can give any outfit a hippie vibe (MY FAVORITE VIBE).  I wore it today and received endless compliments, so thank you dream catcher necklace, you're my new best friend.