Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day and Night

I found this super cool music video a few days ago! Not only do I love the song, but the video itself is just as good! It's directed by Drew Barrymore, which I found really fascinating for some reason...Anyway, after watching the video I felt the need to start a fashion forward gang, for real just kidding!  

 
The hair, make up, accessories, it was ALL done just right! From the wing-eyed eyeliner, to the sky-high hair, I was instantly obsessed. Style wise, there were to different styles going on. One included the leather jackets, Doc Martens, and studded everything look (my favorite!). The other was more of a hip hop, fun colors, and light denim look. I WANT TO BE A NIGHT CREEPER. If you haven'y watched the video yet, then that last sentence makes no sense, and I sound crazy. So go watch it (a million times like I did)!
 




xoxo Valeria
For the extended version click here, it's 10 minutes you won't regret! I promise!