Friday, October 7, 2011

MOREtz

After watching the "Our Deal" music video (enough times to make my parents go crazy), I just had to do a little more research on Chloe Moretz. Many of you remember her as Tom's wise-beyond-years younger sister in 500 Days of Summer (a.k.a. my favorite movie...ever) or Hit Girl in Kick Ass. She's an amazing actress, so it was beyond cool to see her in the music video too, and not just movies. After doing a little google-ing I found out that not only is she a big up-and-comer in the acting world, but she's a young fashionista as well. At red carpet events, she is frequently seen wearing all the big names, like Christian Dior, Chanel, and Stella McCartney. I'm hoping to see her on the cover of Teen Vogue ASAP! Here's a few of my favorite red carpet  and casual looks...










xoxo Valeria