Monday, October 10, 2011

Material World

I am beyond excited for this post! As we all know, today is Columbus Day HAPPY COLUMBUS DAY).  So while I was racking my brain for a possible post idea that had to do with this lovely day, it dawned upon me that I should think of some italian celebrities. Ultimate italian celeb: MADONNA OF COURSE.  She defined a generation with her style that somehow mixed sexy feminine with tomboy badass.  The woman's fans were basically her clones.  I can get so much inspiration from looking at these photos, or even just playing one of her greatest hits.  Well, I'm off to finish this Columbus Day with the family like we good italians do.  Mamas in the kitchen!









                                                                                                                           xoxo Liz