Sunday, October 9, 2011

I'll Never Let Go, Jack

My inspiration for this post is pretty simple...Titanic was on last night! That movie gets me every. single. time.  It's on my top ten list!  So I obviously knew this morning that I would have to post something to do with Kate Winslet's out-of-this-world red carpet style.  She's just known for looking flawless.  And sure, she's a mother, but there is nothing wrong with taking style tips from an older woman who has loads of class!  Not to mention she's one of the greatest actresses I've ever seen. Definitely a woman to look up to. 










 Kate in Stella McCartney (my favorite look!)




Okay, now these are just for fun...










                                                                                                                            xoxo Liz