Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oh My Gossip Girl

The inspiration for this post actually came from a bbm I had received from my mother earlier today! She works in the city (New York, that is) and spotted some Gossip Girl filming on 65th and Park. I was beyond excited to receive a picture of the beautiful Blake Lively surrounded by camera-men. Gossip Girl is my favorite show on television. I am fascinated by everything about the show: its NYC location, the amazing style, the dramatic plot twists, interesting new characters every season, and of course the main cast actors (everyone from Blake Lively to Leighton Meester). Eric Damon, the stylist for the show does a great job creating the characters' personality through their clothes. Serena van der Woodesn, the party girl turned "good" girl, has a more natural make up selection and trendy clothes that show her care-free personality. Her character is breaks a lot of her mother's rules about how her future should be. The show is always on the cutting edge of fashion and features some of the most coveted pieces from every desginer out there! Here are a few of my favorite Serena/Blake Lively looks; from her prepy uniforms, to everday outfits, to beautiful gowns:














* This is by no means even half of my favorite looks from the show...
 I probably have 3 favorites per episode!*
xoxo Valeria