Monday, September 19, 2011

1st Period Inspiration

After pressing the snooze button a million times this morning, I figured today would just be another typical day of school; that is until first period English. We were discussing reading projects and suggestions on allowed books to read, when all of a sudden I hear the following title escape from the mouth of my teacher: The Devil Wears Prada. What other book could possibly make this class bearable enjoyable? NONE. Clearly, it was meant to be...


So, I thought it would be quite appropriate for today's quick post to show some of fashion magazine's coolest editors and directors. And you can bet I'll be posting some outfit inspiration pictures of some of my favorites like Joanna Hillman and Taylor Tomasi Hill (pictured above)!

xoxo Valeria