Tuesday, September 13, 2011

One Lim Collection at a Time

So far New York Fashion Week has been incredible, I mean really mind-blowing! But, it got me thinking about how often we look forward to the future and forget about the present (that's quite a deep thought while discussing fashion don't you think?). In an effort to enjoy right now, my next few posts will be a few of my favorite looks from THIS fall season's ready-to-wear collections. And today's looks will all be.......
3.1 PHILLIP LIM


The beauty of this collection was certainly its minimalistic aspects.
The simpleness to all the pieces is what really captures my attention.


I'm all for day-time leather!


 This green color is to die for. Both dresses, above and below, are beautifully constructed. Personally, I love these pieces because they are so wearable and can make you look fashionable without any fuss. It's really the perfect item in your closet, you can just throw it on and look instantly classy!

xoxo Valeria