Sunday, September 18, 2011

Wish list: Oversized Clutch

{Karen Blanchard of Where did u get that }
{Liz Cherkasova of Late Afternoon }
{Above and below: Leandra Medine of the Man Repeller }

{Emily Schuman of Cupcakes and Cashmere }


Clearly I am always looking to my favorite bloggers for fashion inspiration, and as you can see, they all rock the oversized clutch!  I'm desperate for one! No matter what the season, this item is fashionable and functional...how often does that happen?  Its a perfect size to hold all of your necessities when you're in a situation that an over the shoulder bag wouldn't be appropriate.  I for one am ALWAYS the girl at parties who's little clutch is packed so tightly with my must-haves that it feels like a brick.  Thats why I guarantee that on my next shopping trip I'll be on the lookout for an one of these babies!
                              xoxo Liz