Sunday, September 25, 2011

September Sun Inspiration

Taylor Tomasi Hill: Style and Accessories Director at Marie Claire

{Pattern play at its finest}



 




















 


Taylor is literally my idol. I know I tend to abuse the word, but I really do idolize this girl...career-wise at the very least! To peek inside her closet would be a dream! No matter where she's running off to, whether it's a fashion show in Paris or running around New York City, she always looks fashionable, original, and completely on-trend. I would love to just switch lives with her for a day; running around the city, tracking down the latest designer shoes, going to private collection viewings...if only! Anyway, choosing only a few of my favorite looks for this post was one of the most difficult choices I've made in my 16 years on this planet. So, of course I had to split it up into two parts. I chose today's looks as inspiration for those warm fall days we all love! You know, the ones wear throwing a blazer, knit sweater, scarf, or boots to go along with your dress is really all you need! A.K.A. my favorite days!
 xoxo Valeria