Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Twin-speration










This picture of Ashley is my definition of the perfect smokey eye and pouty lip.



Okay, so I know that in the past Mary-Kate and Ashley have gotten a bad rap, but once a fan, always a fan! Ever since I was little I've loved their movies.  They always consist of the same thing, the two gorgeous sisters traveling somewhere incredible, going on risky adventures, and, of course, ending up with the perfect boys.  I idolized these two! So if I'm being honest, I have to admit that for the week and a half that I was out of school sick, I watched every MK and A movie that I own. It brings me back to a time of innocence and care free living!  As for their style, the combination of wavy locks, grunge frocks, sweet shades, and oversized outerwear seems perfect to me!  OH and I can always tell them apart, their faces are different to me.  Well this post has inspired me to have another movie night with my two favorite girls! Enjoy!
xoxo Liz

P.S. During my week of MK and A movies I texted my friend Andrew about it asking if had ever watched their movies.  His reply: "HELL NO, wait, they're the ones from the Parent Trap right?"  I flipped. Movie night for Andrew soon.