Saturday, August 27, 2011

BURBERRY VS. IRENE

With hurricane Irene on it's way over to New York by late tonight, I thought about what I could possibly blog about, because there was no way I would be taking some pictures in the rain (let alone leaving my house!) Instead, I thought some weather related post would be appropriate...And then it hit me! BURBERRY! With their collosal array of trench coats (from classic to studded), what other designer brand could even come close to rainy-weather wardrobe perfection? I sure can't think of one! All of the coats below are courtesy of Burberry... TAKE THAT IRENE!

 

{Leighton Meester and Alexa Chung in the simple, classic trench} 



{Blake Lively in a trench coat from the line's Pre-Fall 2011 collection}



{Emma Watson in one of my favorite trench coats! The leather sleeves give this coat a rebel-without-a-cause look; it's the perfect twist to a wardrobe staple!}


{Kate Bosworth and Emma Watson in studded versions, so edgy

xoxo Valeria