Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Perfection in a Soft Shell

 For my mom's birthday, my family and I went out to eat at bar taco in Port Chester. Well, let me tell you, the food was fantastic! They served rather small portions, but not too small. After eating there I didn't feel stuffed beyond belief, nor starving for more food. It's usually difficult to find that perfect balance between the two, but not here!  





{baja and chicken soft shell tacos}


{plantains, with a slightly spicy kick}


Ohh, I almost forgot to mention the unique aspect of bar taco! See that dragonfly card there? Well, anytime you want to order more food for your table you just place the card in a holder along with your order card. The card can also be used whenever you need you waiter. The service is great too!


 Happy Birthday Mom! xoxo Valeria

P.S. I didn't have time to snap a picture of the inside but I found one online, check it out! The decor is amazing. LOVE those woven baskets for the lighting!