Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Glam Girl




Okay so I guess this is slightly old news, but I didn't have time to post it when it was current news! So you get to see it now. Who else cannot believe that it is Kristen Stewart in these photos?! I've been a pretty consistent fan of her style, but we all know she is more than a little awkward and less feminine than others. However, these photos would never let you guess that! LOOK AT THAT HAR AND MAKEUP! I want. This also goes back to my sixties post with her sky high hair and the winged liner.  If school wasn't such a casual place I would totally try to re-create her makeup.  The darkened eye-brows are perfectly balanced by the powdery pink lips. This is a new Kristen Stewart here. This is g-l-a-m...o-r-o-u-s...glamorous! (Fergie reference duhhh)
xoxo Liz