Friday, August 26, 2011

Head Bangin'




Ah yes, my hair. I have refused my mother's efforts to cut it since the seventh grade, and just when I was about to go butt-length...



I chopped that shiz off son.


And because that wasn't enough for me, I just threw some bangs in too! I've decided I enjoy change, and just think of how much easier this is for me now!



 MY INSPIRATION:


 {Reese Witherspoon}
{Keira Knightly}


I always like to start the new school year with something different, big or small, a change is always needed for people to stop and stare for a moment to figure out what you've done. I love it.  I went for the more obvious change this year, and I think a new color for this 'do will be coming up shortly! I will miss running my fingers through what seemed like mile-long hair, however it is so much healthier now, and EVERYONE needs that. Have you done anything drastic to your look lately reader?? If not, I say go for for it.  Live for the moment! No day but today! Carpe Diem!
xoxo Liz
p.s. You will NEVER see crappy web cam photos such as these ever agin. I promise you that.