Sunday, August 7, 2011

Grunge is BACK part 2: Hairy Business

 {Kurt Cobain}
 {Charlotte Free: Vogue Japan 2011}
 {Pixie Geldof: The Bleach London Look Book}
 {Dree Hemingway}
 {Avril Lavigne}
 {Lauren Conrad}
 {Above and below: two of my favorite Kurt pictures}

So I'm not 100% sure about the rest of these fashionistas, but yes, Kurt's red bombshell look was in fact done with kool-aid in his kitchen. Pretty sick if you ask me.  As for the rest of these ladies, clearly color is in.  It's definitely something I'm dying to try, but then again, what am I not dying to try? There just is not enough time in the year to do it all. This trend was also confirmed by my teen vogue that came two days ago. Also, can we all take notice of Dree's glasses and how badly I want them? SHE IS SO COOL.  So anyway, these colorful locks are not for your average wallflower.  A girl needs confidence to work this! So take some advice from the ladies above because they clearly know what they're doing.   
xoxo Liz