Saturday, August 20, 2011

Crazy, Stupid, Obsession




              {To follow up on Valeria's Emma Stone post, here she is at the premire looking fantastic!}

                                                               {So much on-screen chemistry!}

 {The star-studded cast: Marissa Tomei, Julianne Moore, Steve Carell, Ryan Gosling, and Emma Stone}

                             {Ryan looking pretty preppy and slick in his role as Jacob Palmer: lady-killer.}

            {Could Ryan Gosling be any more suave and stylish in this movie. Damn. Future hubby right there}

{This COMPLETELY speaks for itself.}


Gosh it's been a while! I've been on vacation and internet-less this whole week, I feel like I've missed so much! However, with the rainy weather there was no way we could have a beach day earlier this week, so we saw movies! The manly men saw the new Planet of the Apes, while us women-folk saw the absolutely fantastic Crazy, Stupid Love. Needless to say I LOVED IT. Where to begin? First of all it reminded me how much I want to marry Ryan Gosling, so that was good. Second of all my aunts, mother, sister, and I were cackling so loud that it echoed through the empty theater. Ugh so funny!  The entire cast was at their best, and above I have some pictures of the premire, Ryan Gosling's in his fashion-forward role, and also Ryan and Emma's on-screen romance (he was a player and she totally tamed him!) I'm terrible at explaining movies, so for a good synopsis, click here .  Also, if you haven't seen the trailer yet and you have been confused by this whole post, check it out! Even if you have seen the trailer, I suggest watching it again. I did. GO SEE THIS MOVIE.
xoxo Liz