Sunday, August 14, 2011

Virginia Beach Photo Diary 3

On one of my last days in Virginia I decided to go into town and check it out. Which means that I actually had to wear more than just a bathing suit (which was practically my set uniform until this point!) It was your typical beach town: ice cream and salt water taffy sold on every street along with huge stores selling all sorts of beachwear and touristy tees.









Today was my first full day back in New York, and it was simply miserable. It's rainy, cloudy, and the sun is just no where to be found. I miss everything about Virginia Beach! Falling asleep at the beach while the sun's rays shine down. Paddle boarding until the waves knocked me off and into the ocean. Late night swimming at the pool until the darkness scared us out. Drinking strawberry banana smoothies every day. And then I come home to this weather... lovely!

{my last look at the beach, backseat view}
xoxo Valeria