Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Getting chummy with Chung

 BRONDE
 {In Chanel, that bag is actually fantastic}
 Alexa Chung during London Fashion Week




{WISHLIST: I want this exact outfit, check out that box skirt, dang}




Hmmm, notice a trend here? Yep, Alexa Chung is my fashion hero! This woman has such a distinctive street style and is constantly on everyone's best dressed lists.  She is so modern and takes style to the next level.  Above are some of my favorite looks of hers, however to be honest, she can do no wrong in my eyes.  Ah yes, to explain the caption under the first picture.  Alexa Chung is what we call Bronde (half blonde and half brunette) because of the fantastic way her hair fades from brown to blonde.  Come to think of it, I'll probably have a post about it soon since I want to get it done to my hair.  For now though, here is your inspiration for the day! 
                                         
                                                                                                                     xoxo Liz