Friday, August 5, 2011

Pattern Play

 While looking in my closet to choose what to bring with me on vacation, I couldn't help but grab the most colorful and playful things I could find! And I am most certainly not one to stretch too far from my usual grey, black, white, or beige color scheme.

 {tribal patterned, polka dotted, and tie dye bathing suits: Pacsun}





















{ beach cover-ups}

 
{fedora: street vendors, top: ann asui, scarf: ?}






 
In less than 24 hours my family and I will be beginning our long drive down to Virginia Beach for the week, so today was a packing day! We are spending the week with family friends. My week will consist of: swimming in the pool, relaxing in the hot tub, tanning at the beach, eating delicious food, etc... However, the drive down will probably be a little more like this: sleeping for as long as humanly possible, trying to do some required summer reading without falling asleep once again, junk food stops at not-so-gross-looking gas stations, and maybe even an hour or so of driving (I passed my road test in July!). Lucky for you guys, I plan on taking pictures of the entire vacation, so stay posted for daily updates!
 xoxo Valeria