Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hey Mama, Welcome to the 60's











 {Prada}
 {Aquilano Rimondi}
 {Burberry}
 {Prada eyewear}

{Blumarine}

So it is my final week of working at the local theater camp and the show on friday is going to be Hairspray! YES. It's definitely one of my faves because it is filled with fantastic 60's looks and the catchiest show tunes ever.  It was perfect timing for fall shopping really, because 60's style is what is coming up for fall.  I cannot wait! Above I posted some looks from the runways, and the ultimate icon, TWIGGY. Oh gosh, how to explain Twiggy if you don't already know who she is??  She became the face of the sixties, however, she was often criticized for her boyish looks and promoting an unhealthy body image. So ok, that is valid.  But I still love me some Twiggy; with those big eyes and perfect lashes that she became known for. Hey mamas, WELCOME TO THE 60's!
                                                        xoxo Liz