Thursday, August 4, 2011

SHOPPING TRIP!






 {Leopard sweater and corduroy shorts: Delia's  Blotting films, brush set, retro powderpuff and natural brown eyeshadows: Sephora  Cable knit socks: American Apparel (fall here we come!)  Mango temptation body spray :Victoria's Secret (Ryan K. where are you? I'm going to smell like mangos!)}

HOLY COW I really love to shop.  Yesterday was the greatest because my dad picked me up from work and the fam went straight to the mall! To be honest, it was the only thing getting me through the day. With theses purchases I am basically preparing for fall (the shorts are questionable, but hey, they are corduroy after all.)  I have to agree with my girl Valeria when she said she's ready for fall because I LOVE LAYERS! Mmmm like onions. I've come to find that my mind is already set for fall early.  I'll go to pick out an outfit for work and then realize, "Umm, not if I want to sweat balls today."  So lets get this back to school shopping fired up already because I need me some fall weather! By the way who likes my peace sign sheets!? Oh yes, and this is just for your entertainment....





One of my cutest campers rockin' my vintage shades! Work 'em girl.
xoxo Liz