Monday, August 29, 2011

ELECTRICITY!









OH MY! Well I think we have all become sick and tired of hearing about Irene. So I'll hold off on the venting.  But let me just say that my power has been out for what feels like years 2 days.  It came on for about an hour this morning and I was able to shower, but it was just teasing us and we have had yet another day with no electricity. UNTIL NOW THAT IS.  I don't know what ConEd did and I really don't care. Its back and I needed to seize this opportunity because we're not sure if the power is here to stay.  So here is a quick look at the girl living my dream life, Karlie Kloss.  The girl is gorgeous and I have loved her since her Teen Vogue spread last year.  Above are some shots from Vogue's September issue for all of you with power to be inspired by.  Glad you're all safe.  Enjoy!
xoxo Liz